After careful research on the feedbacks of the consumers about Briggs and Stratton Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-30, this is the summary of their insights and opinions.
7 Reasons to buy
- Several consumers said that this oil helps their engines perform better athan compared to regular oils. They commented that they could use their tools with more ease and convenience after using this product.
- Most of the reviewers said that their motors started much easier. They commented that using this oil made a huge difference because they can start their lawnmowers in one pull. Starting the engine was also fairly easy, even during cold weather.
- Many users noticed that the oil protects their engines against wear and loss. They have peace of mind because they know that their engines are fully protected.
- The oil has a good viscosity as well to respond to various temperatures. It doesn’t thicken up when cold nor thin when hot.
- Many reviewers commented that the oil looks clean and clear even after many uses of their equipment.
- It also promotes the longevity of the engine. One of the reviewers said that his engine works perfectly still, notwithstanding several years of usage. He claimed that the health of his engine could be attributed to the quality of his oil.
- Most of the consumers also said that it doesn’t require constant oil changes. They noted that they don’t have to change oils every season, yet their engines are still in their peak operating condition.
2 Reasons not to buy
- Some of the purchasers said that this oil is more expensive than other oils available in the market.
- One of the reviewers said that as soon as he used the product, the oil heated up, and smoke came up from the engine.
- Package Information: Bottle
- Liquid Volume: 946 Milliliters
- Item Weight: 3.04 Ounces
- Product Dimension: 4.38 x 8.76 x 8.88 inches
According to many consumers, this is a quality oil for a reasonable price. Most of the users never had an issue with this product. They claimed that their engines ran smoother than any other they have used. This oil may cost more, but its features are incomparable. This is a good purchase and definitely quality and high-end product.
The smoke from the engine may be an isolated case because as we compare the number of complaints from the praises, there is more positive feedback than negative ones. Funny of the consumers noticed the difference in engine performance while using this oil compared to regular oil.
The results were startling; that’s why most of them were recommending this product. This synthetic oil stays loose in winter and works just right during summer. If you have a 4-cycled engine, this oil may best suit you. It offers all-year protection and allows you to engage to work in its peak performance.