8 Reasons to buy
- Many of the owners appreciated the 3-in-1 feature of this product. The Dewalt lawn mower can be used for mulching, bagging, and side discharging.
- A vast number of owners were impressed that the mower is foldable making it compact. The product folds up and can stand vertically for minimal room storage.
- A number of users noted that the mower is tough and powerful. It mows very well as any other brand did. It also mulches finely especially on flat and even terrain.
- Some owners commented that they were impressed with the sturdiness of the product. It doesn’t look flimsy and cheap. The metal deck is also awesome.
- The mower is also quiet as compared to gas-powered ones. Some of the owners said that they can do the chore early in the morning since the product is neighborhood friendly.
- Many of the reviewers said that they were impressed with the bag attachment. It collects and holds tons of grass.
- Some of the purchasers appreciated that the mower comes with a battery indicator and shows for each battery.
- The mower has large rear wheels which makes it easy to push and maneuver.
4 Reasons not to buy
- The major concern that was raised by most of the owners is that the running time is very minimal. With fully charged batteries, it can only operate for 15-20 minutes. They said that for its price, it should come with long-lasting battery life.
- Few of the users commented that both of the batteries should be installed for it to operate. Its users cannot just put one battery while the other is charging. Both batteries should also be fully charged for them to run.
- At least one of the purchasers complained that the mower comes only with a single charger. He noted that he had to wait for the first battery to charge before he can charge the second one. He also commented that charging one battery took almost 2.5 hours.
- Some of the owners mentioned that the mower is quite expensive compared to its counterparts.
Most of the purchasers were happy with the product. Its 3-in-1 function is highly impressive. The product can turn into a bagger, mulcher, or side discharger. It is light and effortless to maneuver. This is an excellent product for small and mid-sized lawns for maintenance. It is not for commercial use and unmaintained yards which have very long and thick grass and bushes.
The main concern about the batteries may be remedied if the owner has an extra pair of them. The brand can also innovate some improvements to ensure the satisfaction and comfort of its users. Overall, the majority of the owners were happy with their purchase. This is a good addition to your gardening tools.