After hours of searching for insights from the users of EGO LM2102SP 21″ Lawn Mower, we found the following opinions are experiences from the purchasers:
9 Reasons to buy[su_list icon=”icon: chevron-down” icon_color=”#00bb0c”]
- Most of the owners said that they received the product well-packed. They further stated that it required minimal to no assembly at all. Some said that they just took it out of the box ad it’s fully assembled.
- The majority of the users mentioned that the mower is powerful. It cuts through the longer and thicker grasses. In addition, they said that the motor would speed up to get through higher loads.
- The run time is also promising, according to most of the owners. The majority of them concur that the mower can run up to 60 minutes in light to medium loads and 45 minutes when used in higher loads.
- A vast number of owners said that the battery charged fast. It can fully charge in 45 minutes to 1 hour. Most of them said that they finished mowing their lawn in one charge.
- The mower runs quietly as compared to gas-powered mowers. Most of them claimed that it is quiet enough that it won’t bother the people around.
- Many of the owners said that they love the self-propelled system. It has full adjustment from slow to a brisk walk. The self-propulsion function is also great in uphill and inclined parts of the yards.
- Some owners claimed that it is straightforward to maneuver even in the corners because it is lightweight.
- It also comes with headlights. Some of the owners noted that it is very bright and helped them keep their lines during dusk.
- The mower is also easy to store. It easily folds it, making it compact, which requires minimal space for storage.
2 Reasons not to buy[su_list icon=”icon: times” icon_color=”#b82025″]
- A few of the reviewers said that the mower didn’t straighten the grass, which resulted in an uneven cut. They said that they are not satisfied with the result because their lawns didn’t look well-manicured.
- Some of them also mentioned that the wheels could not turn 360 degrees, making it difficult to turn. The mower can’t go in circles very well.
Most of the reviewers found that this product is a good purchase if you’re trying to switch to a reliable and low-maintenance electric lawnmower. Many of the users were impressed with the fine cut quality, the run time, and the battery performance of the mower. They were happy with the performance of the product.
There may have some drawbacks, but we found this from a small number of people. We can say that these are only isolated cases. Further, the benefits outweigh the negative insights. We can say that this product is such a good purchase for household owners considering its reasonable price.