9 Reasons to buy
- Many purchasers said that the reel mower is very easy to assemble. Aside from assembling the handle, the product is good to go.
- Most owners said that the product delivers the best performance. It leaves a fine, even, and clean-cut on their lawn. It left their lawns with a clean and inviting appearance.
- Some purchasers said that it stayed sharp even if they have been using it for several seasons. It does not require periodic sharpening of the blades.
- Some of the owners commented that the cutting height could be easily adjusted.
- A vast number of owners also mentioned that the mower is fairly quiet. It does not disturb or intimidate their neighbors.
- Some of the purchasers commented that the mower is as powerful as the gas-powered ones. It can cut through longer and thicker grass. They also said that the mower could handle even the uphill parts of their yards.
- Most of the reviewers praised the InertaDrive, which makes pushing through the grass effortless and matches their personal speed.
- The 18 inches cutting width of the mower is also commendable. Some of the owners commented that it took them fewer passes to finish their chore.
- The height adjustment is also effortless and convenient. Changing the heights is very quick and no hassle at all.
3 Reasons not to buy
- Some of the owners complained that the mower is as heavy as the gas mowers. It took the same effort as pushing a standard gas mower. This problem often occurs, especially if you have a hill-like lawn.
- One of the reviewers commented that the mower cuts only forward and does not work when pulling back.
- At least one of the reviewers said that the mower does not cut tall and thicker grasses and bushes.
From the reviews we have read, it appeared that majority of the owners were happy with the Fiskars Reel Mower. This product is designed to have an excellent cut. By far, the Fiskars Reel Mower has the highest satisfaction rate of its counterparts. The majority of the owners mentioned that the more they use Fiskars Reel mower, the more they like it.
You can’t get a better mower for such a reasonable price. You no longer have to worry about gas, oil, air filters, noise, and exhaust. This product is best suited in smaller yards. Although it took more labor to operate it in bumpy and slopy areas, most of the reviewers said it is not a deal-breaker because it got the job done really well.