The GreenWorks 25142 is a small and very light-push lawnmower. This lawnmower runs on a powerful 10 Amp motor, and so it can easily cut through the toughest grass. To make things even much better for you, it comes with five different adjustable levels and so you can use it to cut different types and sizes of grass.
Pros of the GreenWorks 25142
- It does not use gas means that you do not have to worry about running out of fuel in the middle of the job. Furthermore, it will also not need regular maintenance like other mowers that run on fuel.
- It is made from a durable synthetic body, meaning that it will serve you for many years, saving you a lot of money in the long run.
- GreenWorks 25142 is quieter than most other types of lawnmowers.
- With this electric lawnmower, you will never have to waste precious time trying to start it as it is effortless to start. A single push of a button is all you need to start the mower.
- This lawnmower is also very light, making it easier to handle when mowing and convenient to move from one place to another.
- It comes with a 16-inch durable cutting deck that will make it easy and fast for you to cut grass no matter how tough it might be.
Features and Specifications
Powerful electric motor
The GreenWorks 25142 come fitted with a 10 Amp electric motor that will give you more than enough power to cut through the toughest grass easily.
16-Inch strong deck
The durable 16-inch deck will ensure that you can cut grass fast and more efficiently. With this mower, you can still be able to cut your grass even when you are time-constrained.
5-position height adjustability
With this lawnmower, you can cut a range of grass heights thanks to the 5 height adjustability. The GreenWorks 25142 can cut anything between 5/8 inch and 2 5/8 inches of grass. All the adjustments are also made using a single lever to make things easier for you.
The dimensions of this product are 28.4 x 15.8 x 20.3 inches, and it weighs 37.5lbs. However, it is essential to note that the total shipping weight will be 48.2 pounds when buying on Amazon.
GreenWorks 25142 comes with 7-inch rear wheels and 6-inch front wheels. The large wheels will make it easy for you to mow around flower beds or in uneven terrain.
The 2-in-1 feature allows you to either use the mower for mulching or catch the cuttings using the rear bag. However, you should remember to insert the mulch plug if you decide to do mulching for better results.
- The cord is very long, and it cannot be enjoyable, especially if it gets in your way when mowing.
- It is not self-propelled, so you have to push it, and hence you will use a lot of energy to cut the grass.
- Most users have complained that the mower struggles with wet grass, so it might not be efficient for wet conditions.
Besides its performance, the GreenWorks 25142 is also a certified eco-friendly lawnmower, and so it is safer to use. With a single push of a button, you can quickly start the mower and use the lever to select the height from the five options. Although it has some shortcomings, its advantages seem to outweigh them, so it is worth trying out.