Why you should buy it:
- Very lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Starts quickly
- Ideal for rear bagging and mulching
- It cuts up to a ½ acre easily
- Multiple edging and trimmer tools included
- Only 60 minutes of runtime on average
- Slow charging time
- On the pricey side
After experiencing the lightweight Black and Decker lawnmower, I thought I had found the best mower for women. However, the Greenworks G-MAX 40V 16” Cordless Lawn Mower proved to be even more ideal if you have a slightly higher budget.
Greenworks designed the perfect lawn mower for those who want quiet, powerful lawn cutting that doesn’t use gas motors. This 40V 4 AH lithium battery lawnmower has rear bagging and mulching and a higher cutting height. You can cut up to a 3 ⅜” grass height with this lawnmower.
- Max capacity 4 AH 40V lithium-ion battery
- 17-inch deck for longer cutting paths
- 2-in-1 bagging and mulching feature
- 5-position cutting height adjustments
Best Alternatives to Greenworks G-MAX 25322
Greenworks does a little better than Black+Decker with a four-year limited warranty. You are protected against defective materials, parts, and artistry. Greenworks also states that it will repair or replace any parts found to be defective if caused by normal use. Warranty suggests the owner’s manual provides instructions for covered repairs, so be careful not to void your warranty.
I was much more impressed by Greenworks’ customer support. You can call the Greenworks helping at 1-888-90WORKS from Monday through Friday. The customer service reps were beneficial and answered my question within minutes.