We spent hours looking for reviews about the Honda HRN 166-cc 21-in Lawn Mower, and this is what we found out:
9 Reasons to buy
- The majority of the purchasers were impressed with the twin-blade micro-cut system of the mower. They said that it cut nicely and reduced the length of the clippings for a clean cut.
- The mower is equipped with a stop blade system which the users found to be very useful. The owners said they don’t need to restart it because the blades run independently of the engine. They can step away or empty the bag without shutting down the engine.
- Some of the owners praised that it is easy to use and maneuver. Although the product is heavy, most of them found it easy to use because of its self-propelled feature. They can operate it at their own pace.
- Most of them said that it got a really nice and large collection bag. They claimed that it doesn’t leave clippings lying around. There was no constant removal or emptying of the bag to throw the clippings, making the job easier.
- Some owners said that the product is powerful—the mower works and shreds through long and thick grass. The mower can also operate in an uphill and slopy area with ease. Many of them said that it requires no effort at all.
- The mower was designed with a 3-in-1 system allowing the users to mulch, bag, and rear discharge in a snap. The users praised how easy it was to switch from bagging to mulching.
- Several owners said that the easy-starting power is incomparable. The mower starts with one to two pulls. They claimed that, by far, this is the easiest to start.
- Some users said that the easy height adjustment with seven cutting heights makes their work easier and less hassle.
- Many purchasers found it commendable how smooth running and sounding the engine is.
3 Reasons not to buy
- Few users complained that the bagger usually falls off when using it. They claimed that the dislodging of the bag is quite bothersome.
- Some of the purchasers don’t like the personal pace system. They said that it takes time to get used to it.
- One of the owners complained that the mower doesn’t come with a hose port for cleaning.
Almost all of the purchasers were satisfied with the product. They were impressed with its performance and efficiency. They claimed that it is an outstanding and excellent mower. The design allows them to work on their lawn with so much ease.
Its versatility catches the heart of its users. Even the drawbacks pointed out by some appear to be minor issues that did not affect the product’s reliability. Most of them recommended the product and claimed that this is a good investment.