We were asked to research this Honda HRX217VKA 21″ Lawn Mower, and this is what we found out from its users:
9 Reasons to buy[su_list icon=”icon: chevron-down” icon_color=”#00bb0c”]
- Many of the purchasers said that this mower is powerful than its predecessors. This product is equipped with a 200 cc engine. The owners said that the mower could trim the longer, thicker, and even wet grasses.
- The mower is designed with a 4-in-1 Versamow function. The users can mulch, bag, discharge, or leaf-shred without the need for any tools or costly attachments. The mower offers convenience and versatility.
- The mower is designed with a Micro-cut Twin Blade System. According to the owners, this feature cuts easily and quickly. These are efficient in harvesting the grass and processing them in smaller and finer pieces.
- Most of the owners mentioned the stop blade system. They said that it is very convenient that they do not have to restart the mower when stepping away, picking something up in front of them, or dumping the clippings.
- Many users said that the collection bag is bigger than the mowers they have owned before. The mower is equipped with a 2.5-bushel capacity grass bag. The bagger can collect a big volume of clippings. There was no complaint about the constant act of emptying the bagger.
- Many of them commended the 3-position Quick Release adjustable handle. They said that it is easy to adjust to their preferred position to ensure comfort and ease in mowing. Further, the foldable handle makes the mower more compact and space saver when storing.
- The mower is also equipped with 7 position height adjustment. Most of the purchasers said that they could adjust the cutting height easily according to their lawn condition.
- Many of the purchasers were impressed with the self-propelled feature of the mower. They said that they move and work in their respective paces. They mentioned how easy it is to maneuver the product, and they exerted no effort at all in pushing the mower
- A number of them said that the engine is fairly quiet. The product only emits a smooth and silent sound.
2 Reasons not to buy[su_list icon=”icon: times” icon_color=”#b82025″]
- Few purchasers mentioned that the lawnmower is quite expensive than others available in the market.
- One of the owners said that since the bagger is big, it gets heavier when clippings were collected, making it hard to dump.
- Cutting Width: 21 inches Mowing Height Range: 3/4’” – 4”
- Standard Functions – 4-in-1 Mulch/Bag/Leaf Shred/Discharge Bag Capacity: 2.5 bushels Weight: 97 lbs.
Most of the owners were satisfied and happy with their purchase. Its Versamow feature, which switches from one function to another,r is a great help for easy and convenient work. Although it is expensive compared to the others, the product ensures longevity of performance, durability, and reliability.
As we looked for negative insights, we hardly even saw one. The brand has created a reputation that they wanted to maintain; that’s why this product is top-notch. Many of the owners would like to recommend this product.