Why you should buy it:
- Very reliable automatic start.
- Powerful and compelling.
- Roll-over protection system allows operating in all conditions.
- Multiple options for disposing of clippings.
- Comfortable padded high-rise backseat.
- Features capable vibration dampers.
- Heavy-duty steel frame.
- The seat may be a bit too high for some people.
- Can be challenging to store.
- Very heavy.
Maneuverable and effective, the Husqvarna MZ61 61 in. 24 HP Kawasaki Hydrostatic Zero Turn Riding Mower is, without a doubt, an option to consider. The machine with a large and powerful engine is capable of reliable startups as well as remarkable speeds.
Surrounding said engine is a robust and sturdy heavy-duty steel frame that makes this lawnmower amazingly durable. Also, this mower features an extensive and capable cutting deck that’s remarkably effective.
Maneuverability and Precision
One of the best features that the Husqvarna MZ61 has to offer is not immediately visible: its engine. Manufactured by the world-renowned Briggs & Stratton, this engine boasts a fantastic level of quality.
At maximum power, this engine is capable of delivering 27hp, resulting in a forward drive of 8.5mph and a reverse drive of 5mph. Even if it doesn’t seem like much, this amount of speed allows you to go through three of four acres of lawn in less than an hour.