Why you should buy it:
- Very easy to push and maneuver
- Sharp blades easily line and trim lawn
- Perfect for smaller lawns
- Uses Black+Decker’s power connect 20V lithium-ion batteries
- Completely cordless operation
- Only suitable for lawns around 750 square feet
- Not ideal for collecting mulch
- Shortcutting path of 12 inches
Others Best Lawnmowers For Women
The BLACK+DECKER 3-in-1 Lawn Mower MTC220 is the perfect mower for anyone with a small yard. It comes with 3 tools to cut your grass, including a mower, trimmer, and edger. The AFS automatic feed system also smoothly guides your mower so that it never has to stop due to a bump in the terrain.
This mower provides cutting heights between 1.6 and 2.4 inches with an adjustable height deck and pivoting handle. I also found that you don’t have to charge this mower for too long, and it gives you 2.5 hours of use on one charge.
- 20V lithium-ion batteries (2)
- Weighs 14.4 lbs.
- Removable trimmer and edger for perfect lines
- Interchangeable cordless battery (also works with other B+D power tools
- Increased torque with power transmission
Best Alternatives to BLACK+DECKER MTC220
Worx WG180 – trimmer + edger
Black+Decker provides a two-year limited warranty that covers any defects in material or quality. It does not cover any failures that result from abuse or accidental damage. The warranty is also voided if you attempt to make repairs on your own or through an unauthorized repair center. Essentially you’ll need to contact Black+Decker and use their authorized service centers if you need repairs.
I contacted Black+Decker to see how well they responded. Their website provides you with various information but no contact phone number to reach their support. Instead, you’ll have to make a request online.
I wouldn’t say I liked this process as you always want to talk to someone when dealing with an issue. Also, it took 4 days to get a resolution to my question.