10 reasons to buy:
- Most of the purchasers loved the 30 inches cutting width of the product. They believe that this product cuts the mowing time up to 50%. They can finish the work in fewer passes.
- This innovative creation runs with a dual blade system. This feature allows for a nice wide cutting width and better maneuverability. Many of the buyers were satisfied with the cut quality of this product. They said that mulching with the blades has been absolutely incredible.
- Many owners said that the personal space system is fantastic. The self-propel system adjusted to their preferred walking pace. They said that the faster they walk or move, the faster the self-propulsion system will work.
- One of the features which the customers highlighted the most is that it has no restarts. The motor runs independently of the blades. When they released the handle, the blades will stop, but the motor will continue running. According to most users, this feature allows them to step away without restarting the engine.
- Several reviewers said that the deck heights could be easily adjusted for better and quick customization.
- Some of the owners pointed out how the handles can be adjusted according to their height to ensure a comfortable mowing experience.
- Many of them said that the handles are foldable, making them compact for easy storage.
- Some of the owners appreciate that the collection bag is quite significant. It can collect a volume of clippings before it can be full.
- A good number of reviewers said that the product is easy to start and maneuver. It took them only one to two pulls to start the mower.
- Many purchasers were impressed with the vacuum-like action of the mower. The clippings around the corner can be collected with ease.
4 reasons not to buy:
- Some of the users said that the lawnmower is low-powered. They said that the engine slowed down in the grass that is very thick and long. It was hard operating it on inclined and slopy areas.
- A few of the buyers complained about the weight of the mower. They said that when the motor is not running, they’ve no help moving the 140 lbs. machine around.
- A user said that the product is fragile. It stopped working after several uses. He said that he had to wait for several minutes before it can be turned back on. And after restarting, the machine will stop again, and the cycle goes on.
- Some of the users found the self-propeller function a little bit awkward. They said that it took time to get used to it.
Overall, we can say that this product is excellent for household owners who have more extensive lawns and those who want to get through their yard reasonably quickly. Also, the drawbacks were isolated cases. There are more positive insights from the users than negative ones. Although it costs higher, we think it is a good investment. The product can pay for itself for years on efficiency, performance, and usage.
What engine does the Toro TimeMaster 30 in (21199) have
Briggs & Stratton 223cc OHV engine
How many blades does the mower have?
There are 2 blades
What are the mower’s cutting height?
7 levels. 1. A: 10.8 cm (4-1/4 inches) 2. B: 9.5 cm (3-3/4 inches) 3. C: 8.3 cm (3-1/4 inches) 4. D: 7.0 cm (2-3/4 inches) 5. E: 5.7 cm (2-1/4 inches) 6. F: 4.4 cm (1-3/4 inches) 7. G: 3.2 cm (1-1/4 inches)
Is the mower front-wheel drive or rear-wheel drive?
The mower is rear-wheel drive