We spent hours searching from users about the Troy-Bilt 382cc 30-Inch Premium Neighborhood Riding Lawn Mower, and in summary, here is what we found:
9 Reasons to buy
- Many users noted that the mower is fairly easy to assemble, requiring only the basic mechanical tools. When they received the item, it was already 90% assembled. Only the steering wheel and some parts in front need to be attached.
- This product is quite smaller than others; hence, it can be easily stored in their respective garages.
- Several owners mentioned that the mower cuts evenly and beautifully. It is an excellent mower, especially for flat and even landscape. It can cut through even the thick and long grass.
- Some purchasers said that it mulches and side discharges effectively.
- The seat of the mower is also adjustable. It fits from Small to Extra-large sizes. Its comfortable riding position helps the user to mow even for a long period of time.
- A vast number of owners commented that it is straightforward to start. The owners faced no hassle in starting it.
- According to some reviewers, the mower is very easy to steer, even in tight spaces.
- Some purchasers commented that they love that the product can mow in reverse by simply disconnecting a safety switch under the seat compartment.
- Some users also mentioned that the battery doesn’t lose power at all.
4 Reasons not to buy
- At least one of the owners claimed that the product is not durable. He said that the mower stopped working after few months of use.
- One of the reviewers said that the cutting width is a bit narrow. It took him longer to mow his lawn.
- Few of the users said that the mower is difficult to operate on uneven surfaces. It does not handle slopes really well.
- Some mentioned that it is difficult to shift in reverse.
The feedback shows that most purchasers were happy with the Troy-Bilt 382cc 30-Inch Premium Neighborhood Riding Lawn Mower. It mulches very well, and the cutting quality is even, clean, and consistent.
The design offers ease and convenience to its owners. Although it may come with its fair share of drawbacks that the brand can improve, most owners claimed that the mower performed well and got the job done.