- It converts from a string trimmer to a wheeled edger in a matter of seconds.
- Long runtime with a single battery charge.
- Portable and easy to store.
- Allows trimming and detailing hard-to-reach sections.
- Tilting head allows easy adjustments.
- Spacer guard prevents damaging plants and bushes.
- Not very powerful.
- Long recharging times.
A cross between a mower and a trimmer, the WORX WG163 GT is an advantageous and convenient product. It features a stylish and pragmatic design that makes it remarkably easy to control. Its head is adjustable, and it can be tilted 90 degrees to reach difficult spots with high precision. This feature is also beneficial when it comes to trim edges or sloped sections of the terrain.
Part of a Family
The WORX WG163 GT is a part of a cordless tool platform with a variety of entries. Conveniently, all the tools included in this platform use the same battery regardless of their specific voltage. Without a doubt, this is amazingly practical.
The battery itself is commendable: With it, you can power the WORX WG163 GT for up to an hour of continuous use. This time allows you to cover considerable amounts of terrain while in mowing mode or pay attention to small details while in trimming style.