We spent hours looking for reviews of WORX WG184.9 Cordless Grass Trimmer/Edger, and we found the following insights from the users:
9 Reasons to buy[su_list icon=”icon: chevron-down” icon_color=”#00bb0c”]
- Many of the purchasers acknowledged that they received the package well-packed and complete. They also said that as they took it off, the product did not require assembly at all.
- A number of the owners said that this product is as powerful as gas-powered ones. They claimed that it could trim and edge through thick and overgrown grass.
- Many of the owners affirmed that the battery charges quickly as advertised. Most of them said that the batteries get fully charged in just an hour.
- Moreover, they were pleased that both the batteries can be charged simultaneously using one charger.
- However, some claimed that the product has great quality and is very easy to use even in the yard’s corners.
- Many of the users acknowledged the 2-in-1 function of this item. This product can be used as a trimmer or edger. Switching from one function to another can be done with ease.
- The product is also lightweight and compact. Anyone can use the product, and it was designed to ensure the safety of its users. It requires minimal space for storage.
- Some of the owners said they could easily adjust the head to whatever angle they want. The removable wheels also worked effectively for edging.
- The product is equipped with a safety guard to keep the users safe from the debris from trimming or edging and regulating the cutting line’s length.
3 Reasons not to buy[su_list icon=”icon: times” icon_color=”#b82025″]
- Some of the purchasers were disappointed with the running time of the product. Some of them claimed it operated for not more than 30 minutes. One of them said he had less than 20 minutes of operation when cutting thick grass.
- One of the users said that he bought the item thinking that he can use one battery while the other one is charging, but it turned out that both batteries have to be installed for the product to run.
- At least one of the reviewers said that the product stopped working after a month.
A vast number of purchasers were happy with the purchase. They were impressed with the added comfort and versatility, especially since converting it from trimmer to edger is fairly easy. This is definitely a great buy and considering that the price is low and reasonable.
The consume extra batteries may remedy the concerns about the run timerawbacks it may have can be offset by all the benefits to its users. Most of the owners recommended it since they claimed that the product offers ease, comfort, and convenience to its users.