We spent hours researching about the WORX WG305.1, and these are what we get from the owners of the product:
7 Reasons to buy
- Many owners mentioned that the chain saw is easy to assemble and set up. Most of them said that it took them 10-15 minutes to put it together.
- Most of the reviewers said that it was very convenient that this saw can take any oil. They used the ones available in their household or the hardware store.
- Some of the owners said that the saw could cut straight and chains don’t wander off. This chain saw is most ideal for some small and simple jobs for smaller trees and limbs.
- The saw is equipped with a powerful 8 Amp motor. Many of the purchasers said this is powerful, especially when cutting smaller trees and bushes. The width of the cut runs from 14 to 28 inches.
- The chain saw is a lot quieter than gas-powered chain saws. The noise it produced is pretty decent. Users said that it didn’t bother their neighbors at all.
- The saw is lightweight and easy to use and set up. Some of the reviewers were older people, and they said that they enjoyed using it because it is fairly easy to maneuver. They also said that it is easy to adjust and clean without the use of any tools.
- Experts said that the auto tensioning system was designed to eliminate the possibility of over-tightening and to help extend the life of the bar and chain.
4 Reasons not to buy
- Some of the users said that the oil leak out of the side of the saw. They commented that it was hard dealing with the mess. They recommended not to place oil when storing the saw or drain it after use.
- Few of the users said that the chain saw stopped working after several minutes. One of them said that he tried disassembling it and putting it together again, but the same problem occurred.
- Some of the owners also said that the chain gets loose often. They said that the chain had to be tightened a couple of times, and it had a tendency to disentangle.
- At least one of them said that the chain saw was unable to cut smoothly.
- Item Dimension: 10 x 16 x 8 inches
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Item Weight: 7.94 Pounds
This chain saw is a great tool for small jobs around the house. Given the price and its performance, we can say that some of the drawbacks are not deal-breakers. They can be remedied by the user’s patience, resourcefulness, and creativity. Of course, this product is not for commercial use. But if you have a simple duty of cutting smaller trees and branches, this product may be an option for you.
Many of the owners were satisfied with the item. They said that it cuts beautifully despite its price. This may be a good collection for your gardening tools.