Why you should buy it:
- It can cut up to 6,000 square feet in one charge.
- Light at 33 pounds and light, compact battery making it easy to handle even when pushing on an uphill.
- It has a push-button staring, quiet mode, and an ergonomic upswept handle to lessen body fatigue and enhance control.
- 3-in-1 features for cutting for mulching, bagging, or rear discharge.
- Removable battery for charging separately.
- The old model of the lawnmower, can’t find now on sale
- Find alternatives below
Best Alternatives to WORX WG775
They say that our home’s image reflects who we are; it is for this reason that the image of a house matters to many people. The house interior design is valuable; much can also be said about the exterior or the lawn. The lawnmowers’ presence in the market makes it easy for the majority to do the lawn beautification.
Like any technology, it will undergo evolution to make it better and more efficient than the primary models. And yes, it did. The traditional lawnmowers became electric controlled. To step up some more, they invented cordless lawn mowers with removable batteries and rechargeable.
The WORX Company introduces their WG775 Lil’Mo, which has these features. The name sounds like a rapper, so let us scrutinize this item and see if it can rap its way to the top.
Pros of the WORX WG775 Lil’Mo Cordless Lawn Mower
The term electric lawnmowers worry some buyers because they will readily think of the wire that comes with it. But good news to the many is one of the models produced by cordless WORX, making it very easy for you to maneuver. A removable and rechargeable battery powers it, so you would not have to worry about topping up gas, or oil, or the fumes or exhaust your traditional lawnmower will emit.
With just a single charge, the 24-volt battery can cut up to 6,000 square feet of lawn. It has a battery level indicator that notifies you if you need to charge the battery.
Each lawn has specific designs based on the area’s landscaping, and your typical lawnmower might not reach some corners. The WORX WG775 has a compact and lightweight design making it easy to access small yards or hard to maneuver yards such as the ones with hills and slopes or corners. You do not have to waste your energy pulling strings because turning this machine on is as easy as pushing a button.
This lawnmower has a quiet mode that you can turn on so that if you feel like mowing at night time because you are bored or for whatever reasons you have, you will not be scared that you will wake up the neighbors family.
Equipped with an Intellicut system, this WG775 cordless lawn mower offers you three choices for cutting with adjustable cut heights from 2 inches to 3.5 inches. It has a mulching feature that chops the trimmings and hands out equally so that the lawn can hold nutrients and moisture, making your lawn greener.
It also has a side discharge that permits the trimmings to be clean up right away from the cutting chamber. This lawn mower’s bagging feature will allow the grass to get inside and be easily collected in the grass catcher bag. The grass catcher bag will indicate if it is already full.
- Some users find that the batteries of this lawnmower do not last that long. It should not be fully drained and must be charged right away because of the batteries’ properties.
- This product does not have a sharpener included which can be a problem. Eventually, the blades will become dull due to repetitive use or improper care and affect mowing quality.
- The item is non-returnable.
Although there are drawbacks to this product, most users still give positive feedback more than complaints. I firmly believe that presently, the WG775 Lil’Mo by WORX is by far the most efficient and high-performing electric lawn mower in the market, indeed rapping its way to the top.